Titus 2:11-13

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus."

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Think She Moved!

Chiropractics is amazing!  A few months ago I learned about a chiropractic technique which is useful in allowing a baby (or babies) to get into the best possible position for birth.  In the case of twins, I am told that, ideally, both babies should be in a head-down position at the onset of labor to help ensure a successful vaginal delivery of both babies.  In my case, however, while Baby A has been vertex for quite some time now, Baby B has been transverse at the top of my uterus.  So, because I am desiring a vaginal birth of both babies, I decided to give this Webster Technique a try.  Today I returned to the chiropractor (who also happens to be a doula and a Sister in Christ) for my third adjustment and learned that Baby B seems to have shifted into a head-down position!  Instead of her body lying across the top of my uterus, it now seems (based on feel) that she is lying in a "L" position with her feet and legs across the top of my uterus and her head and body pointing downward along the right side of my uterus.  We hope to have this confirmed by the obstetrician at tomorrow's appointment and will then proceed with chiropractic adjustments as necessary.  In the meantime, I continue to ask God to get these babies into the best possible position for birth!

1 comments:

TulipGirl said...

The Webster technique and prayer were key in my 4th flipping back to a head-down position.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...