Titus 2:11-13

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus."

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Let's Help Each Other!

Today I received this through the mail.


That's a lot of diapers, huh?! We go through 8-10 diapers a day, so buying in bulk is almost a must for us these days.

And with four children under four (and a bitterly cold Iowa winter), shopping online when possible is another "almost must." It's not that my kids are too naughty to take into a store--they're not. It's just that loading up four kids and coordinating outings around feedings and naps is more work for me than it's worth. (Oh... and then there's the thing where I prefer to stay warm. :-))

That's why I like Diapers.com! On Diapers.com, I can buy larger boxes of diapers than are available in stores (for the same price or less per diaper), and I can do it right from the comfort of my own home. And since I make sure to order at least $49 worth of stuff, I even get free shipping right to my door in 1-2 days!

Another cool thing about Diapers.com is that they sell way more than just diapers: clothing, shoes, toys, books, baby gear, baby food, furniture, bedding, and more! So, with a little planning ahead, it's easy to order $49 worth of stuff that you really need and then not have to pay shipping on it.

Since we all like to save a little money, here's another perk of using Diapers.com. You'll get $10 off your first order, and I'll get a $5 credit when you place your first order if you use my unique referral code of TRAV8136!

Happy ordering, friends! Now, if you'll excuse me, I probably need to go change a diaper.... :-)

2 comments:

nick&abby said...

ooh you are the BEST.
I am with you on staying WARM....AND it doesn't help that my daughter currently HATES being in her carseat! :)

kailan said...

You need to be introduced to the world of cloth diapers. They are wonderful, and so worth it. We save so much money by using them.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...