Titus 2:11-13

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus."

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thank You!

I just spent most of my evening giving my blog a makeover, so I don't have much time to actually blog tonight....  However, I do want to take this opportunity to thank those of you who left such great comments with your solutions to my laundry questions.  I really enjoyed reading what everyone had to say; and with all the laundry talk, I even found myself looking forward to my next Laundry Day just so I can do it better. :-)

Laundry isn't the only thing I dream of doing better.  Maybe it's just my personality, but there are so many aspects of my life that I wish I could be better at.  Praying, speaking, organizing, housekeeping.... If only I could actually do these things the way I envision myself doing them.... I'd be quite the noble wife, then!  But, alas, I don't and I'm not....

Anyway, speaking of dreams, it's late and I should be where my kids have already been for almost five hours--sleeping! :-)

Thanks for reading, my friends.  I'm so thankful to be able to share this journey of life and learning with you....

Love,
Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...