Titus 2:11-13

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus."

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Raising a Family...

It takes a lot of work to raise a family. Being a mom has taught me a lot about how selfish we are in America. Our society views children as an inconvenience and as limiting our freedom to do as we please. Children are never talked about publicly as being a blessing to anyone. Having two children has been the best thing that my husband and I could ever hope for. We love them so much. I would be lying if I said it was easy, but parenting is one of the most rewarding things I have ever experienced in my life. God has used children to refine us and purge us of our selfish desires, and in doing so, to make us more godly. Praise God for my family!

1 comments:

Megan said...

I came across your blog when I was creating ours and realized that "The Squires Family" was already taken. It's great to see other Squires out there who love the Lord and are raising their family to know Him!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...