Titus 2:11-13

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus."

Monday, June 9, 2008

About Me

I've been tagged by my friend Amber to complete the following list about myself. Here goes....


I am...thankful for godly friendships.

I want…to know God more.

I wish…I could remember everything I read.

I hate…alarm clocks.

I miss…college life.

I fear…that I won't know what to say when witnessing to unbelievers.

I feel…tired most of the time.

I hear…Abel and Amariah playing together.

I smell…fresh cut grass.

I crave…chocolate ice cream.

I search…for Abel's sippy cup at least twice a day.

I wonder…what it will feel like to be in heaven.

I regret…missing opportunities to witness.

I love…to feel the sun's warmth on my skin.

I ache…after a long day on my feet.

I care…about how my children behave.

I always…brush my teeth before leaving the house.

I am not…very patient when Abel plays with his food.

I believe…that Jesus is God's only Son, sent to die for my sins that I might be saved.

I dance…when I sing silly songs to my kids.

I sing...without realizing it.

I cry…when a conflict is resolved.

I don’t always…remember who told me what.

I fight...the habit of running late.

I write…with proper grammar.

I never…order seafood.

I listen…to my husband's heartbeat when I lay on his chest.

I need...a Savior.

I am happy…when my children are obedient.


Now I'm tagging Rebekah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...