Titus 2:11-13

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus."

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Love of Christ

As I continue to learn of more people who have been praying for Travis and me, I am humbled and blessed by the love and support of our Christian brothers and sisters.  How awesome it is to be a part of the body of Christ and a friend of believers who truly live out the gospel by loving God and others.  Words cannot express how much we appreciate all the prayers, meals, books, and words of encouragement; you knew how much we needed these things even before we did.  Thank you for demonstrating to us the love of Christ--it has meant more than you can know.

3 comments:

Amber Flinn said...

HI Angela,
I am sorry things are hard for you right now, but it is so good to hear that you are being encouraged by the body! :)

Amber Flinn said...

I am sorry you are having such a hard time right now! But so thankful that the body has been Christ to you! :)

Amber Flinn said...

Why do I always post things twice! I can't seem to get this comment thing down. I'm a goof!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...