Titus 2:11-13

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus."

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm Back!

At the end of a two-week break from blogging, I'm back and feeling spiritually refreshed but physically exhausted.  (Extra time in the Word was refreshing, potty training twins was exhausting.)  I have missed writing, but it seems that I truly did need a little break from it.  There are only so many hours in my day, and sometimes something just has to give.

Thanks for your patience during my absence here.  I hope to tell more about the events of the past two weeks in the coming days; but, for now, I must call it a night. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...