Titus 2:11-13

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus."

Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Word on Writing

Wow, it seems that my posts have been few and far between lately.  I'm sure it's not because I have nothing to say.... Don't women always have something to say?!.. I always have something to say; but I guess I have a tendency to think that my thoughts aren't blogworthy unless they're "deep."  Because writing is a passion of mine--and probably because I'm a bit of a perfectionist, too--I take what (and how) I write pretty seriously.

Writing is something I've always enjoyed.  Some of my favorite homework assignments throughout high school and college were papers; and when I started working full-time, I found that composing business letters was the highlight of my duties.  But when I became a stay-at-home mom, I suddenly had little more to write than a few important emails here and there (oh, and dozens of baby gift thank you's!).  Needless to say, blogging has been far more satisfying to me than I expected, giving me an avenue to exercise this gift of writing.  All in one place I get to organize my thoughts, articulate them just so, and share them with those who care to read!

So, dear blog reader, I hope you enjoy the reading as much as I enjoy the writing....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...