Titus 2:11-13

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus."

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lead Me

From the moment I married my husband I have been thankful to God for giving him to me.  But, as with any other blessing, there are times that I unknowingly slip into taking him for granted--failing to realize just how blessed I am to be his wife.

This past weekend, I listened to a song I've "heard" several times before; and as I really listened to the lyrics for the first time (with tears in my eyes, I might add), I realized once again just how thankful I am to have married a man who truly strives to be all that God has called him to be.  Thank You, God, for leading Travis; and, thank you, Travis, for leading me....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...