Titus 2:11-13

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus."

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Motherhood...

"The days are long, but the years fly by." I heard this quote about motherhood at the Women's Conference I attended on Saturday, and I think it hit me harder than anything else I learned that day. As I reflect on it, I have been encouraged by the truth it holds. Let me just say, it took no time at all to realize the truth of "the days are long!" Motherhood is a 24/7 job, and most of it is about serving someone else. But now I am beginning to learn the truth of "the years fly by." Abel, our son, is already two; and our "baby" Amariah is 10 months old!

Even though the days are long, I know that because the years fly by I must embrace each moment of motherhood and make the most out of each day. When I thank the Lord each night for the day He has given me, I hope that I will be able to say that I accomplished something that made it all worthwhile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...