Titus 2:11-13

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus."

Friday, May 16, 2008

My First Garden

Today I put in my first garden! Sowing and planting was a lot of work, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I always love being outside on sunny days, and it was nice to be able to be productive while catching some rays! (I caught a few too many rays, as it turns out; I guess I should have used more sunblock!) I kept thinking how amazing it is that those little tiny seeds will soon sprout and poke up through the dirt and grow and bear fruit. Maybe I now better understand on a very small scale why farmers love what they do.

1 comments:

Amber Flinn said...

Yeah for gardens! I just planted mine last night. Its definately going to be an expirement for both of us this year. We'll have to swap gardening tips! I planted tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, cucumbers, and herbs.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...