Titus 2:11-13

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus."

Monday, May 12, 2008

Thinking of You

Do you ever think that the Lord causes you to think of someone for some reason? Last night I dreamt about a high school classmate of mine whom I haven't seen or thought of for years and woke up thinking that I should try to look her up. I shrugged off the thought rather quickly, though, because I didn't know her new last name. Then tonight, as I was getting ready for bed, I discovered that this very girl whom I dreamt about had in fact looked me up through Facebook, an online networking utility. What a strange coincidence that we should reconnect just hours after I had thought of her! Maybe it was nothing more than just that--a strange coincidence; or maybe the Lord was working in His sometimes mysterious way. Whatever the case, I guess it serves as a good reminder to pray for those who cross my mind....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...