Titus 2:11-13

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus."

Monday, March 21, 2011

Expecting a Visitor!

I.  Am.  EXCITED!  My mom is on her way to my house today for a week-long visit, and I can hardly wait!  With 400 miles in between us, we don't get to see my parents as often as we would like to; so when we do get time together like this, it's all the more special.

Mom and I have been looking forward to this week for over a month and have been talking about all the things we want to do during it, so we started joking that we needed to make an agenda.  Well, the list-maker that I am, I decided to do just that.  I sent Mom an email last week with my proposed plan and entitled it, "If the Lord Wills...".  :-)  Some of the things on our schedule include going out to lunch for my birthday, going to the Mother's of Multiples Garage Sale, going to the mall, attending my church's Women's Retreat, and, of course, spending lots of time with the kids.

And, speaking of the kids, I'm clearly not the only one excited about my mom's pending visit.  Abel called Grandma Tammy last night to ask her what time she would get here today.  When she told him it would be around supper time, he said, "How about closer to breakfast time?"

I'm with him, Mom.... Are you here yet?! ;-)

1 comments:

September said...

Angela,,,

Miss reading your blogs! Hope that you are dong well, and that you enjoyed the special visit with your mom.
Take care my friend..
September

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...