Titus 2:11-13

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus."

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crunch Time

I'm starting to feel like it's crunch time!  Where has Summer gone?!  Warm weather is about to leave us for a season, and I must enjoy what's left of it!  One of my favorite feelings in the whole world is the warmth of the sun soaking into my skin.  (Amber, you know what I'm talking about!...)  When Abel asked me this morning if we could go to the park, I stepped outside, felt the warm sun beating down on me, and said, "Sure!  Let's go to the park today!"  (I'm afraid I wouldn't have so eagerly agreed with his suggestion had the morning greeted me with a chilly wind or a cloudy sky.)  Judging by the forecast, we may be going to the park--or at least finding excuses to be outside--every day this week!

1 comments:

Amber Flinn said...

Amen to that sister, we'll have to savor it while it lasts. Too bad starting in October I can
t go into hibernation!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...