Titus 2:11-13

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus."

Monday, September 22, 2008

Meaningful Existance

"Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight.  Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account" (Hebrews 4:13).

Someday when I have to account for my life before God, am I going to regret the way I lived?  Am I going to wish I had sat down to pray instead of running for the computer?  Am I going to wish I had shared my faith with the unbeliever instead of engaging in meaningless chatter?  Am I going to wish I had considered the needs of others before my own?  Am I going to wish I had treasured my possessions less and the Word of God more?

Life is meaningless if it isn't lived to worship and serve the Giver of life.

Lord, I want my life to mean something.  I want my life to testify to the great things You have done.  I offer my life unto You and ask that You use it for Your glory.  May my life be one of worship and service to You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...